Friday, December 18, 2020

Advent Calendar - Day 18

 Another cartoon. I'd never seen this before, and I hope it lasts on YouTube long enough for you to see it. It's called "Mole's Christmas", and it's adapted from the beloved childhood classic The Wind in the Willows.

How are you holding up? Not getting too stressed out, I hope? The season goes so quickly. I'm trying to really focus on everything I love about this time of year, and not get overwhelmed with checklists and Things To Do and worries about the future. One day at a time, my dears.




8 comments:

  1. This is sweet; now I have to reread "The Wind in the Willows." "Dulce Domum" was always my favorite chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I really enjoyed that! I loved the Christmas carolers ..... nothing like the challenge of “hallelujah” đŸ˜‚ ...... Having friends that just love you as you are...... that should help all of us find peace....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This was such a great "find" for this year's calendar!

      Delete
  3. Things are going well for me, and I am finding some ways to help others (toy donations, pet supplies donations, and food donations with a holiday feel (e.g. cake, brownie and cookie mixes along with the staples)).Hope everyone is self and well.

    ReplyDelete