Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Advent Calendar - Day 24

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT WOMAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!! I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL...COUGH, COUGH, COUGH...

Yeah, so I caught the SO's cold only somehow I got it about ten times worse than him. Which is just the way it goes around here.

So today's little Advent Calendar giftie is just a nice photo. I know I'm behind on tallying up prizes and writing codas and all that, but best laid plans. I'll try to catch up once I'm not hallucinating on cold meds.

Have a lovely, lovely Christmas Eve.


6 comments:

  1. Have a nice and quiet christmas too and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting sick now is such a bad luck! A hug and positive thoughts. A Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention vitamin C? Copious amounts of vitamin C!

    Feel better and merry, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of you and rest as much as you need. Right now it is the most important. And a Merry Christmas to you with lots of hot chocolate <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you're sick. That's just wrong at Christmastime. Feel better soon - and thank you for your devotion to your fans. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Josh ... Bless you and please get well soon to fully enjoy your holiday.

    Savanna

    ReplyDelete