Friday, December 8, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 8

 Here we are on Friday December 8th and the holiday season is in full swing. As of writing this, I have bought exactly two presents (for my neices) and I'm experiencing that unfamiliar thrill of terror because I usually have this mostly wrapped up by Thanksgiving weekend. 

Well, maybe not wrapped, but purchased and on the way. GULP.

That's okay. It will all get done. I hope and believe. What about you? Are you ready? Because ready or not, here it comes. 😉

Anyway, how about another lovely pic to warm the cockles of your heart this winter's morning?

I love the pained silence of this one...






 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the look on their faces and the mistletoe hanging between them like a fairy saying "You know what to do, just get on with it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Spain and Doyle are getting a few days together on a ski trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what or who they’re looking at. Why is he holding a lummi stick? What’s he keeping the beat for? And what’s in that box!? There is a story there somewhere, ;)

    ReplyDelete