Saturday, December 16, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 16

 Hooray for Saturday! 

I mean, it's been over thirty years since the weekend was actually relevant to my work schedule, but still. Somehow the weekend still feels special. And Monday still feels nervewracking. Some habits never die, I guess.

Anyway, today we have another cartoon for you. Hector's Hectic Life is brought to you from post war 1948. It has a very different vibe from our two earlier offerings, I think. Marlowe and Spenser found it too too outre, but what do they know? 



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I was too busy on Saturday to watch this and had to wait until Monday🐕🐶
    Nigel thought this was very cute. And he would not have thrown out the puppies. In fact he would be in the tree with the puppies.... which is why I didn't put my tree up this year! LOL

    ReplyDelete