Friday, December 24, 2021

Advent Calendar Day 24

 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

This is something special, but it's been a rough year for everyone, and maybe you could use something special? 

As you probably know, I have a Patreon, and in 2019 I wrote an exclusive coda to The Monuments Men Murders, which I then had the always-wonderful and super-talented Kale Williams narrate.

I thought you might enjoy listening to that coda on this morning--especially since (fingers don't fail me now!) we should FINALLY see the release of The Movie-Town Murders at the end of February. 

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN.


18 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's the perfect gift for today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to listen to this before, but I'd forgotten about it. Oh how I love these two. Thank you for reminding me how much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just something about their dynamic together that I love, love, love.

      Delete
  3. Thank you this and for the great news *_*

    ReplyDelete