Wednesday, September 2, 2020

It's Cal Worthington and Her Dog Spot!

So far I have not had to resort to riding a pig around a car lot, but given how weird this year is, who knows?

Anyway, if you've been considering pledging to my Patreon, I have an enticing but limited time offer. 

ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS.

Patreon recently decided to offer the option of annual subscriptions to both new and existing patrons. (Apparently 35% of patrons would prefer not to be bothered with monthly payments!) I can see the convenience of this, assuming you have the ability to pay your monthly fees in a lump sum up front--and I can see there is a short term potential advantage to me. 

I'll be honest, I'm not sure about this, but a lot of people are struggling right now, so from today until the end of December, I'm offering a 10% discount on annual pledges.

Basically, if you're currently paying $10.00 a month (or $120.00 a year), you'd be paying $9.00 a month (or $108. a year) And so on and so forth. You're paying less but you're getting a free month of membership.You're also reducing transaction fees and reducing the change of credit card declines. Those are all good things! Right?  

Right. 

So. Visit my Patreon page where you’ll see the option below the “Join” button of your chosen tier. Just follow the directions. 

There's lots more helpful info right here.  (And no, I don't mean the video!) 








No comments:

Post a Comment