Friday, February 11, 2022

Hide and Seek Playlist

 


After all the delays and detours of last year, I'm finally back to work on Hide and Seek.  

I'm trying to do a new chapter each week--it's not always possible, but the goal is to do four chapters a month (on all serialized stories) moving forward. I feel like with a more reasonable, less panicked work schedule that's doable.

I believe that I will ultimately make Hide and Seek available  for sale in audio. I don't plan, however, to sell it any other formats. 

I feel like that's the way to go, moving forward. It' seems like a fair balance between keeping things mostly exclusive for Patreons while still allowing some access to everyone else. 


Side note: I've never had a Beatles fan main character before!



The Hide and Seek Playlist
 

No comments:

Post a Comment