Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring Fever -- and The Mermaid Murders book trailer

I really don't have much to say today. I've got a scratchy throat, which I hope is due to all the pollen in the air. My favorite aunt is in town and we've been spending time visiting, and I gots this book to write, AND the marathon that's known as our tax appointment was on Wednesday...

So. Yeah. I got nothing this morning.

But in case you missed this fabulous trailer for The Mermaid Murders...

This is courtesy of my film editor Brother-in-Law (a man of mystery -- and huge talent) and my ultra brilliant sister Laura Browne Sorenson. I have tried for years to get them to go into the book trailer biz, but so far no luck.

Anyway.



9 comments:

  1. The pollen is terrible right now and everyone at work has complained about itchy eyes, scratchy throats, and a sense of fatigue.

    I think the trailers your sister and brother-in-law help create are head and shoulders above what is out there for most authors. I would encourage them to go professional.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Josh! Just remember neti pots and locally sourced honey are your friend during allergy season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right. I have a bad habit of reaching first for chemical relief.

      Delete
    2. I so agree about the quality of the trailers they do. They problem is they put so much time and effort in that they might be out of the price range of a lot of authors. But I still think they'd be in demand.

      (Luckily I get the family discount.)

      Delete
  2. I love this. The talent runs deep in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That trailer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Steve — what a wonderfully multitalented family you guys are. ALL of you!

    This is a great trailer. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome vid. Great story. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to my next fix of JL story. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone! Great trailer, great talent, Force is strong.... :-)

    And remember: With Great Pollen comes Great Flowers.....or is it the other way around?
    Feel better. I hope it's not the Crud.

    ReplyDelete