Friday, June 1, 2018

IN OTHER WORDS...MURDER playlist

Happy June!

I don't know about you, but May was a bit of a weird month for me. There were just a lot of...things that happened. Normal but unpredictable things. Family health crises, family job crises...the kind of stuff that pops up eventually in every life, but can't really be planned for. Or at least, I have trouble doing that kind of planning--probably because I don't like to, well, open the door to dark possibility. (I think that's called hiding your head in the sand, but whatever.)

Anyway, it was a trying month, and that's a fact. But now it's June and summer is just about here, and on we go, one foot in front of the other, and little by little we make progress.

Anyway, I thought I'd share the playlist for IN OTHER WORDS...MURDER. I don't think it contains spoilers, but maybe it does.

Anyway, I think of it as my easy, breezy murder music. ;-)










6 comments:

  1. Great songs. Can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my all time favorites on this list. I have a feeling I am going to love In Other Words...Murder. (and I'll be humming as I read)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great songs! My favorite is Love Runs Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josh! 😊 Love the play list; I'm soooo excited about 'In Other Words Murder' - I love Kit and James. 😍
    I'm so sorry you had a tough May, I hope that your father is feeling much better now. 😊 Remember to have a relaxing break often to recharge your amazing brain cells. 😊
    Γ€ bientΓ΄t!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh.. i can't wait for this book to be honest! eh. this playlist contain spoilers?? anyway, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete