Friday, March 21, 2014

And the winner is...EVERYTHING I KNOW

Um...so pretty much every single cover in this category was a winner. I mean, just one perfect cover after another popped into my mailbox. From bunnies to black boards, these were all I-want-that-one! However, we can only have one cover --  and the girl with the votes is Catherine Dair (again!) for #7.




This category in particular was flooded with great submissions. It's amazing to me that there were so many inventive spins on such a simple description.

I especially liked #2 by Stuu. It's a bit too dark in tone for the story, but it's really wonderful -- as so many of you noted.







7 comments:

  1. Great choice! So well laid out. love every element displayed in this one. Congrats, Catherine!!

    and Stuu, too, for the honorable mention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!

    I think one of my picks was #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Thank you to everyone who voted for my cover! They were my very first sets of covers and I was really glad to see them up on a blog, let alone getting an honourable mention <3

    Thank you for that as well Josh! :D made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to read this story though I found it the most difficult to illustrate.

    Hurry Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover…and loved the snippet from the book…when will it hit the shelves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got the first round of edits back, as a matter of fact! I'm trying to time it so as not to interfere with my Carina release.

      Delete