Monday, December 28, 2020

Advent Calendar Finale


 I'll be honest, when I began this year's Advent Calendar I was not really in the mood for it--in fact, I was pretty sure this would be the last Advent Calendar. Even with so many wonderful contributions, the calendar is always A LOT of work and I just wasn't in the right frame of mind. This year has been a tough one, no lie. 

But as I began to put the calendar together, and so many really lovely submissions began to come in, I found my attitude changing--improving--and I really do think this was one of the all time best calendars we've done. So thank you to everyone who took part from those of you who took the time to read and comment to those of you who contributed art, games, fiction. 


I hope the calendar did its job and offered a little comfort and joy this holiday season because that's its sole purpose! :-)


Again, my heartfelt thanks to the following contributors:


(In order of appearance)


thelastaerie

Haldis

Johanna

Meg Perry

Catherine Dair

Terry Wylis

Natasha

Almathea

Smitty

Sarah

SamSpayed

Joel Leslie Froomkin


(please, please let me not have missed anyone--every contribution was so very much appreciated!)


To make life easier on myself, I plan to work on next year's calendar throughout the year rather than wait till the midst of the holiday hubbub (er, yes, I do still use the word hubbub) ;-)  So if you come up with something you'd like to contribute to 2021's calendar, no need to wait till the last moment! 


In the meantime, I wish each and every one of you a very happy rest of your holiday season! See you in the New Year! (And let it be a better one.)


9 comments:

  1. It's hard for me to read these days without closing one eye, so it's a PITA. But, rest assured, I read every word in the Advent Calendar. I enjoyed all of the offerings. Thank everyone who participated and made my days a little brighter. We can all use more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! This was the best Advent Calendar ever! So many great contributors! I feel like I really need to step up my game for next year! ;-)😎
    Thank you and you're welcome to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The calendar was so very much appreciated. It's hard enough being an author without also doing all of the extra things you do for your fans- in addition to living your life. So, thank you! And a big thank you to all of the people who contributed! Pre-happy new year to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really enjoyed your Advent Calender and hope to see it back in 2021. Wishing y'all a way better 2021 and all the best and love! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I did not comment on previous posts it was because I was dealing with a death in the family and am just now pulling out of it. I did enjoy the calendar and hope to see it next year, which has to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely the best! I loved contributing and I loved all the contributions. Highlight of the holidays!
    Wishing everyone a wonderful 2021.
    <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy it and thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See? Already something to look forward to in 2021. Everyone's contributions were wonderful! I really enjoyed them. Thank you for the new Codas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant imagine the amount of work that goes into this each year. Your efforts are very much appreciated, huge thank you to you and all who contributed. All the best for a better 2021. ❤

    ReplyDelete