Monday, December 25, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 25 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 Merry Christmas to one and all. Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and best wishes for a splendid New Year!

I can't deny I'm looking forward to seeing the last of 2023, especially since it's final parting gift was to give me and the SO Covid. Well, the SO has it for sure. As of writing this post, I'm feeling okay. My throat's a bit sore, but that could just be...well, whatever. There's probably no slipping through its clutches, but I'm going to do my best to have a merry Christmas anyway. Although it's looking like it will be me and the dogs cuddling in front of the fire and having a midnight cocktail on Christmas Eve. 

Anyway, thank you to all of you for your kindness and support this year! Thank you for your patience as well. It was not the year I planned, that's for sure. Right down to the final days. But so it goes. I hope you enjoyed this year's calendar and thank you so much to Byron, Natascha and Meg for their lovely contributions. 

Oh! I'll figure out who won what next week and post it on the blog. 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!





10 comments:

  1. Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Josh. I hope you and your SO are on the road to recovery. It is no fun to be sick at anytime, more so over the holidays. Thank you for the advent calendar. You brought a lot of smiles and made a lot of people happy. Kudos to you! Also, just because it’s been bothering me, I failed to thank Byron for his Griff and Pierce story. It was excellent. Wishing you a very healthy and peaceful New Year, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xoxoxo Karen. Card carrying Griff and Pierce fan club member. thanks for the nice words.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours, dear Josh! Thank you for this year's lovely advent calendar and thanks to the generous and witty contributors. Here's to a (fingers crossed) improved new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Josh for the joy and creativity even in a difficult year. Happy 2024 I hope for you lots of happiness, inspiration and a few good cocktails..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you and the SO are under the weather. Covid is the worst (which reminds me I still need to schedule a vaccine). SOOO much nasty stuff around this year. I don't know where 2023 went but I too am glad it's wrapping up. I was down for the count in October with a nasty chest cold.

    I am finally getting a brief moment of reprieve since before Thanksgiving and just now remembered your Advent Calendar. I look forward to it every year and was a bit saddened when I just remembered it today. I plan to binge read this AM for a half hour to catch up until I need to run errands. Our family Christmas is tomorrow (27th); it was mostly just my mom and me yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone but also looking forward to it being done.

    Thank you for this doing calendar every year. I know it's time consuming but it is such a wonderful treat every year. Feel better soon!

    Have a wonderful New Year!
    Cathy R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adversity makes us stronger so 2023 should have steeled our resolve for an incredible 2024. Wish you and everyone who joined in on this holiday treat a happy new year!
    Thank you for all the lovely codas, music, artwork and inspiration. And thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Josh, thank you so much for another lovely advent calendar this year. It always brightens the days. I hope you will get well soon and that the new year will be healthy, happy & successful for you. All the best, Leslie

    ReplyDelete