Friday, July 22, 2022

DEATH AT THE DEEP DIVE Playlist

 


We only see the things on the surface…

 

When Pirate Cove’s favorite mystery bookstore owner and sometimes-amateur sleuth Ellery Page discovers a vintage diving collection bag full of antique gold coins tucked away for safe-keeping in the stockroom of the Crow’s Nest, it sets off a series of increasingly dangerous events, culminating in Jack Carson trying to cook dinner. Er…culminating in murder.



 So, yes, Death at the Deep Dive is coming out on August 14th as scheduled.

Lament at Loon Landing is likely to be end of September, but honestly I'm not committing to any dates on anything until next year. I really, really loved writing Death at the Deep Dive and I want to hang onto that...creative enthusiasm and energy. And the best way to do it, at least for now, is writing without any deadlines.

Anyway, as I said, I love writing Death at the Deep Dive. I'm not even sure why, except it has everything I love: everything from cold cases to cold weather. ;-)  I've been playing this playlist constantly.


DEATH AT THE DEEP DIVE playlist


Mills Brothers - Nevertheless (I'm In Love With You)

The Surfaris - Wipe Out

Regina Spektor - The Call

The Beach Boys - I Get Around 

Jason Donovan - Sealed With A Kiss 

The Mills Brothers - I'll Be Around

One Direction - Fireproof 

OneRepublic - Someday 

The Beach Boys - Don't Worry, Baby

Dick Dale - Miserlou

Owl City - If My Heart Was a House 

The Mills Brothers - Till Then


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment