Wednesday, November 25, 2020

CHIRP AUDIO DEALS!

 


Yes, yes, I am running one hell of a lot of deals right now. And that's because I'm not planning on running many sales come December. So this is it.

What I'm doing in December is the annual Advent Calendar.  And here is your invitation to submit art, fiction, whatever to that endeavor. There are still slots left! 

Meanwhile, here's what's on sale through Chirp


A Case of Christmas

Baby it's Cold

The Dickens with Love

Snowball in Hell


These holiday favorites have all been submitted to Chirp for a $1.99 promotion that should run from November 25 through December 24. You can almost get all of them for what one of them typically costs! 

APPLE DEALS 

Green Glass Beads will be $1.99 (Dec. 1 - 30)

The Dangerous Ground Box Set - $2.99 (Dec. 1 - 30)


AND you know what, there's more, so maybe it's easier if you just pop over to my website. 




1 comment:

  1. I have one question: how to propose something for the advent calendar (I don't know yet If I will be able to write something or not - not until I try- but better to know how beforehand)? ;)

    ReplyDelete