Friday, August 16, 2019

I BURIED A WITCH Playlist

I've started work on I Buried a Witch so I can hit that Halloween release date, so I thought I'd share the playlist. Or at least the part of the Bedknobs and Broomsticks master list that's got the right emotional vibe for the second book.

I wonder if this playlist will change as much as Mainly by Moonlight's playlist changed? Too soon to know! It's the first time I've ever jumped immediately into the second book in a series, and it's an interesting experience. It does simplify things, as far as remembering the details of who drives what car, who went to college where, etc. :-D


























2 comments:

  1. There are some songs on the list I'm not familiar with, always nice to hear new music.
    I am waiting for my PB of Moonlight to arrive, can't wait to read it! Oct is not too far off, so it will be perfect timing to continue reading the series...Thanks!
    stacy - rdafan7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love playlists. There's something about a good playlist that really does inform the writing.

      Delete