Friday, August 6, 2021

NEW IN AUDIO: Scandal at the Salty Dog

 I've been a bit distracted lately (as I'm sure you've noticed) so I forgot to mention that THIS HAPPENED.



SCANDAL AT THE SALTY DOG is now available in audio. The wickedly talented Matthew Haynes returns to narrate the latest adventures of Ellery, Jack, Watson, and the Silver Sleuths. ;-) 


Murder Stalks the Cobbled Streets of Pirate’s Cove

 

After elderly recluse Juliet Blackwell suffers a mysterious fall in her spooky old mansion, she insists the ghost of long-dead pirate Rufus Blackwell has come to avenge himself on the last member of his treacherous clan.

Bookshop owner and occasional amateur sleuth Ellery Page doesn’t believe in ghosts, but he knows fear when he sees it, and it’s clear to him his eccentric customer is genuinely terrified.

Who or what is haunting Miss Blackwell, what, if anything, does it have to do with mysterious goings-on at the Salty Dog pub—and why is any of it Ellery’s problem?

According to Police Chief Jack Carson, it’s not Ellery’s problem, and just maybe Ellery should stop asking awkward questions before it’s too late.


The book is also in print! 




 


8 comments:

  1. I LOVED this book. Both on my Kindle and on Audible. Thank you Josh. You have brought so much joy in my life with your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, why is holmes and Moriarity book5, not available in US. I have all the others on Kindle, Was looking forward to this last book. I am so sad. JC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, the truth is, I'm struggling with this year's schedule and I had to push the final H&M back to next year. I'm doing my best not to burn out, and that means giving myself more time and room to write.

      Delete
  3. Matt's narration of the series is wonderful!! Love the series, love this book, vv happy it's on audio. Giving it my first (of sure to be many) listen. So many great lines. 👍🏻 Jack is so sweet. 🥰 The Silver Sleuths 🤣🤣!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt really turned out to be the perfect narrator for this series! I love his narration.

      Delete
  4. Loving this series :) Just reviewed the latest two audios and as usual *chef'c kiss* perfection! Matt Haynes is fantastic narrating this series. Every time I hear Watson, I crack up. I hope this series goes on forever!

    Sadonna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I do feel like it's the kind of series that could run for a long time.

      Delete