Friday, June 26, 2020

A Happening is Happening!

Join me and the other authors from the FOOTSTEPS IN THE DARK: AN M/M MYSTERY-ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY this Saturday for Footsteps in the Bar. We'll be reading from our stories, drinking, and chatting books and publishing with whoever manages to show up. I hope that will be you!





**Time: Jun 27, 2020 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 884 3109 7465


Featuring

LB Gregg
SC Wynne
Dal Maclean
CS Poe
Meg Perry
Nicole Kimberling
ZA Maxfield
Yours Truly

3 comments:

  1. Wow- some of my favorite authors! This is quite the coincidence- I just finished reading The Irregulars, which I loved and started reading Footsteps in the Dark last night- so far, so good. If I make enough progress, I might Zoom in for a chat. Either way, I love your books. I've been a fan for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this! Was sleeping.... 😴😴

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y'all for doing that, it was so much fun! Everyone read well and made me laugh as well. That was a lot of talent on the screen 🙂

    ReplyDelete