Friday, September 14, 2018

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like, er, Autumn

Which means, gulp, Christmas and the winter holidays are right around the corner.

Time to start thinking of Ye Olde Advent Calendar.

I know! But yes. Really. It's that time again.

I want to extend an invitation to all and sundry (okay, maybe not -- rather to all fans of my work and this blog) to contribute to this year's calendar. Stories, art, games, contests (giveaways), essays... Basically anything that relates to my characters and worlds and/or the winter holidays would be most welcome.

I'm aiming to do six codas this year. I haven't settled on the character pairings yet, but that's the goal.

Which leaves a LOT of room for reader/fan contributions as well as giveaways and all the usual holly-jolliness.

If you're interested in participating, drop me a line through my website OR through Facebook or Goodreads or Twitter or any of the usual places. The more the merrier, IMHO. 


30 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds fun. Six codas...let's see, I just finished listening to Baby it's Cold. So I wonder what Rocky and Jesse are up to. Oh and what about Jefferson and George..and Adam and Rob. Then of course, there's Conner and Wes, how are they doing. OH I KNOW!! How's about Will and Taylor? :-P LOL. You know I will love anything you write. I'm excited for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Holiday fun and codas besides. So many possibilities. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it--to everything about the holidays this year.

      Delete
  3. *___* Looking forward to the Advent Calendar as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam, yes, evn if he is with Rob! And I never get tired of Griff and Pierce... and I loved Carter and John. and my faves James and Sedge...ALL OF THEM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-Hoo! Six codas...I can’t wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I've already been thinking about this. Reserve me a spot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Advent Calendar. You've got some crazily talented fans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already have Miss Butterwith taking my dictation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got nothing to contribute but I look forward to the codas. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enthusiastic appreciation plays a BIG role in the Advent Calendar. :-)

      Delete
  10. Crossover would be nice...like Archer from GGB actually knows Elliot bc they both lived in Canada, but our readers don't have clue about that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it that time already? Where has the year gone? Still, another Advent Calendar ala Josh is around the corner. Yay!
    Yes, I would also like to participate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! And yes, unbelievably, it IS that time again.

      Delete
  13. Thanks Josh, I am still very interested in Adrien and Jake! But I am happy with anything that you write.

    ReplyDelete
  14. josh, could you please tell me when Fair PLay will be available in paperback the 1st book and 3 rd. books are on amazon but not the 2nd? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, unfortunately the publisher has no plans to put the second book into print.

      Delete
  15. Will & Taylor please!!!

    ReplyDelete